This Policy is established by Techsalerator LLC whose registered office is located 2601 NE 12th Street, FortLauderdale, Florida. ,
Email from email@example.com herein after "the Company", "we", "our")We are particularly attentive to the protection of your personal data, which we process in accordance with the legal provisions in force, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of theCouncil of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "GDPR") and the Belgian law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. This statement describes the measures taken for the management of your personal data and your rights asa data subject.
It may be modified at any time in order, in particular, to comply with any regulatory, jurisprudential or technological developments, without notice. We invite you to consult it regularly (last updated December10, 2020). 1. Definitions
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data"). Company: any natural person who carries out a professional activity in a self-employed capacity, any legal person or any other organization without legal personality.
Private individual: natural person, who is distinct from the legal entity, and who does not act within the framework of his professional activity. End user: any person to whom the directory and information services available are addressed.
2. Why do we process your data? We collect and process your personal data for various purposes based on one of the legal bases determined by the GDPR. Information concerning the different types of processing, their purpose and legal basis can be accessed by clicking this link : Lawful purpose
3. What data is collected and processed? We only collect data that is relevant and limited to what is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. We do not collect and process any sensitive data. Depending on the purpose, data collection is carried out differently.We do not/no longer process the data of persons who have requested a secret telephone number or those who have requested the deletion of their data. Information on the terms and conditions of data collection and processing can be accessed by clicking this link : Data collection
4. Is your data disclosed or shared with third parties? In addition to the marketing of the data to our customers and partners, the data is accessible to members of our team, or acting as collaborators, if necessary, to our lawyers or any technical advisers, or to banking institutions, to the extent strictly necessary. We are also likely to pass on your data:
• on the request of a judicial or administrative legal authority or court officer; or • in good faith in considering that such action is required to comply with any applicable law or regulation; • in order to protect and defend our rights or those of other users of our services. We may also have to allow our service providers, qualified as "subcontractors" in the sense of the legislation, access to certain data to the extent strictly necessary to carry out our activities. Information on the categories of service providers to which your data may be transferred . In all circumstances, we ensure the protection of your data by agreements that guarantee confidentiality. For reasons relating to security and the protection of our business secrets, the identity of our subcontractors, clients and partners is only communicated to persons who can prove their identity upon first request, and this as soon as possible. To this end, you can send us your request using the
5. Do we transfer your data outside the European Union? Some of the customers and partners to whom we transmit data are established outside the EuropeanUnion. For reasons relating to security and the protection of our business secrets, the identity of these customers is only communicated to persons who can prove their identity upon first request, and this as soon as possible. To this end, you can send us your request using the form: firstname.lastname@example.org In any case, we will only transfer data to a country outside the European Union if, and only if: The European Commission has issued an adequacy ruling recognising the country concerned as having an adequate and equivalent level of protection to that provided for by European legislation, or if the recipient of the transfer has explicitly agreed to abide by the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the Commission. The recipient of the transfer has explicitly agreed to abide by the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the Commission.
6. How long is your data stored? The storage period varies according to the purposes of the processing of your data and according topossible legal obligations of storage. 1
7. What are your rights and how do you exercise them? You have the following rights: The right to request access to your data, including the right to know if we are processing your data; The right to obtain a copy of the processed data in the format in which we keep it; The right to request the rectification of processed data; The right to object to the processing of your data, in particular for processing based on your consent or on our legitimate interest. Nevertheless, certain exceptions exist within the framework of our public interest mission to ensure the provision of a directory service. The right to limit the processing of your data in the following cases:
If you dispute the accuracy of this data, pending the assessment of the interests involved before exercising the right to object to the processing of some of your personal data. If the processing of your personal data is illegitimate, but you nevertheless do not wish to exercise your right to the deletion of the data. If we no longer need your personal data, but you need it in connection with legal proceedings. The right to deletion of processed data. However, this right is not absolute and we will not be able to exercise it if we are under a legal obligation to process your data, if we have a contractual obligation towards you or if our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties prevail. The right to the portability of the processed data, i.e. to retrieve or transfer to a third party designated by you, your personal data processed by us, for your personal use, in the format in which we keep them. The right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority: www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 BrusselsPhone: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
Fax: +32 (0)2 274 48 35
Email: email@example.com For more information on complaints and possible means of redress, you are invited to consult thefollowing address of the Data Protection
8. What is the applicable law and competent jurisdiction? This Policy is governed by Belgian law to the exclusion of all other rights. Any dispute relating to the interpretation or implementation of this Policy shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Brussels.
With over 275 million businesses in our database, we provide international Business-to-Business data which can accelerate your company’s sales and partnerships. Our business data consists of over 200 fields of content, over 219 countries, and all industries.
With over 450 million consumer information, we can provide your company with exceptional consumer data worldwide. Our Business-to-Consumer data consists of over 40 fields, over 85 countries and all industries.
Techsalerator is a global platform with extensive search criteria allowing companies to search for individuals and professionals in a speedy, flexible and automated manner within an environment free of advertising.
Techsalerator will tailor a variety of data and technological solutions to fit your business's needs. Contact us via our form or email, click here.