Techsalerator offers an extensive dataset of End-of-Day Pricing Data for all 166 companies listed on the Athens Exchange (ASEX) in Greece. This dataset includes the closing prices of equities (stocks), bonds, and indices at the end of each trading session. End-of-day prices are vital pieces of market data that are widely used by investors, traders, and financial institutions to monitor the performance and value of these assets over time.
Top 5 used data fields in the End-of-Day Pricing Dataset for Greece:
1. Equity Closing Price :The closing price of individual company stocks at the end of the trading day.This field provides insights into the final price at which market participants were willing to buy or sell shares of a specific company.
2. Bond Closing Price: The closing price of various fixed-income securities, including government bonds, corporate bonds, and municipal bonds. Bond investors use this field to assess the current market value of their bond holdings.
3. Index Closing Price: The closing value of market indices, such as the Botswana stock market index, at the end of the trading day. These indices track the overall market performance and direction.
4. Equity Ticker Symbol: The unique symbol used to identify individual company stocks. Ticker symbols facilitate efficient trading and data retrieval.
5. Date of Closing Price: The specific trading day for which the closing price is provided. This date is essential for historical analysis and trend monitoring.
Top 5 financial instruments with End-of-Day Pricing Data in Greece:
Athens Stock Exchange General Index (ASE): The Athens Stock Exchange General Index is the main stock market index in Greece. It tracks the performance of a broad range of domestic companies listed on the Athens Stock Exchange.
National Bank of Greece (NBG): One of the largest and oldest banks in Greece, the National Bank of Greece provides a wide range of banking and financial services, including retail banking, corporate banking, and investment banking.
Hellenic Petroleum SA: Hellenic Petroleum is one of the leading energy companies in Greece, engaged in the exploration, production, refining, and distribution of petroleum products and natural gas.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company: As one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the world, Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company operates across multiple countries, including Greece. It is involved in the production, distribution, and marketing of non-alcoholic beverages.
Piraeus Bank SA: Another major Greek bank, Piraeus Bank offers various banking and financial services, including retail banking, corporate banking, and asset management.
If you're interested in accessing Techsalerator's End-of-Day Pricing Data for Greece, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific requirements. Techsalerator will provide you with a customized quote based on the number of data fields and records you need. The dataset can be delivered within 24 hours, and ongoing access options can be discussed if needed.
1. How much does the End-of-Day Pricing Data cost in Greece ?
The cost of this dataset may vary depending on factors such as the number of data fields, the frequency of updates, and the total records count. For precise pricing details, it is recommended to directly consult with a Techsalerator Data specialist.
2. How complete is the End-of-Day Pricing Data coverage in Greece?
Techsalerator provides comprehensive coverage of End-of-Day Pricing Data for various financial instruments, including equities, bonds, and indices. Thedataset encompasses major companies and securities traded on Greece exchanges.
3. How does Techsalerator collect this data?
Techsalerator collects End-of-Day Pricing Data from reliable sources, including stock exchanges, financial news outlets, and other market data providers. Data is carefully curated to ensure accuracy and reliability.
4. Can I select specific financial instruments or multiple countries with Techsalerator's End-of-Day Pricing Data?
Techsalerator offers the flexibility to select specific financial instruments, such as equities, bonds, or indices, depending on your needs. While the dataset focuses on Botswana, Techsalerator also provides data for other countries and international markets.
5. How do I pay for this dataset?
Techsalerator accepts various payment methods, including credit cards, direct transfers, ACH, and wire transfers, facilitating a convenient and secure payment process.
6. How do I receive the data?
Techsalerator provides the End-of-Day Pricing Data through multiple delivery methods, such as FTP, SFTP, S3 bucket, or email, ensuring easy access and integration into your systems. The dataset is available in formats like JSON, CSV, TXT, or XLS, allowing seamless data processing.