Techsalerator offers an extensive dataset of End-of-Day Pricing Data for all 800 companies listed on the Euronext Paris (XPAR) in France. This dataset includes the closing prices of equities (stocks), bonds, and indices at the end of each trading session. End-of-day prices are vital pieces of market data that are widely used by investors, traders, and financial institutions to monitor the performance and value of these assets over time.
Top 5 used data fields in the End-of-Day Pricing Dataset for France:
1. Equity Closing Price :The closing price of individual company stocks at the end of the trading day.This field provides insights into the final price at which market participants were willing to buy or sell shares of a specific company.
2. Bond Closing Price: The closing price of various fixed-income securities, including government bonds, corporate bonds, and municipal bonds. Bond investors use this field to assess the current market value of their bond holdings.
3. Index Closing Price: The closing value of market indices, such as the Botswana stock market index, at the end of the trading day. These indices track the overall market performance and direction.
4. Equity Ticker Symbol: The unique symbol used to identify individual company stocks. Ticker symbols facilitate efficient trading and data retrieval.
5. Date of Closing Price: The specific trading day for which the closing price is provided. This date is essential for historical analysis and trend monitoring.
Top 5 financial instruments with End-of-Day Pricing Data in France:
CAC 40 Index: The CAC 40 is the main stock market index of Euronext Paris (formerly known as the Paris Bourse), representing the 40 largest publicly traded companies on the French stock exchange. It is a key indicator of the performance of the French stock market.
TotalEnergies: A major French multinational oil and gas company, TotalEnergies is one of the largest integrated oil and gas companies in the world. It operates across all segments of the energy industry, including exploration, production, refining, and distribution.
L'Oréal: The world's largest cosmetics and beauty company, L'Oréal is headquartered in France. It owns a wide range of well-known brands in the beauty and personal care sector.
BNP Paribas: One of the largest banks in Europe and the world, BNP Paribas offers a comprehensive range of financial services, including retail banking, investment banking, and asset management.
Airbus SE: A major aerospace corporation, Airbus designs, manufactures, and sells commercial and military aircraft, helicopters, satellites, and related systems and services. It is a key player in the aerospace industry and a symbol of French technological expertise.
If you're interested in accessing Techsalerator's End-of-Day Pricing Data for France, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific requirements. Techsalerator will provide you with a customized quote based on the number of data fields and records you need. The dataset can be delivered within 24 hours, and ongoing access options can be discussed if needed.
1. How much does the End-of-Day Pricing Data cost in France ?
The cost of this dataset may vary depending on factors such as the number of data fields, the frequency of updates, and the total records count. For precise pricing details, it is recommended to directly consult with a Techsalerator Data specialist.
2. How complete is the End-of-Day Pricing Data coverage in France?
Techsalerator provides comprehensive coverage of End-of-Day Pricing Data for various financial instruments, including equities, bonds, and indices. Thedataset encompasses major companies and securities traded on France exchanges.
3. How does Techsalerator collect this data?
Techsalerator collects End-of-Day Pricing Data from reliable sources, including stock exchanges, financial news outlets, and other market data providers. Data is carefully curated to ensure accuracy and reliability.
4. Can I select specific financial instruments or multiple countries with Techsalerator's End-of-Day Pricing Data?
Techsalerator offers the flexibility to select specific financial instruments, such as equities, bonds, or indices, depending on your needs. While the dataset focuses on Botswana, Techsalerator also provides data for other countries and international markets.
5. How do I pay for this dataset?
Techsalerator accepts various payment methods, including credit cards, direct transfers, ACH, and wire transfers, facilitating a convenient and secure payment process.
6. How do I receive the data?
Techsalerator provides the End-of-Day Pricing Data through multiple delivery methods, such as FTP, SFTP, S3 bucket, or email, ensuring easy access and integration into your systems. The dataset is available in formats like JSON, CSV, TXT, or XLS, allowing seamless data processing.